Our Company Ewan Burnett Enterprises Ltd., has been dealing with JET Uniform & Supply (formerly QuatroTec Industrial Services Ltd) for more that a year now, they have proven to be very efficient, accommodating and friendly. Vina McCagherty helped designed our company logo and record time had our coverall order ready. We know our Company can…
For the Toughest Jobs on Earth.TM
AVAILABLE FROM JET UNIFORM & SUPPLY
JET Uniform and Supply Ltd. can help get your business going by tailoring a uniform rental program to fit your company's needs.
By choosing our uniform or workwear rental option, there are no upfront large capital costs involved. This is an attractive feature for many businesses.
Whether you rent or buy uniforms, coveralls or work wear, there are many benefits to working with JET.
- There is no laundry for you to do.
- You don't need to worry about maintaining or repairing tears or other mending needs.
- We pick up the soiled laundry, clean it properly using an environmentally-friendly process, and return them to you.
- If you add or change employees, a quick phone call makes the needed changes to uniform sizes. It is a very easy process!
- Our advanced and unique tracking service ensures uniforms make it through the laundering process and safely back to you.
- You know your employees will consistently look their best.
Handling dirty clothing items and cleaning them properly is a job that no one enjoys. We can provide uniform rentals for:
- Oil & gas industries
- All industrial workers' uniforms (including flame-resistant clothing)
- Food service - uniforms, aprons
- Chefs - coats, pants, bib
- Delivery drivers
- Mechanical repair
- Industrial applications
- Warehouse personnel
- Maintenance crews
- Housekeeping staff
- Institutional employees
- Correctional facilities
You'll be surprised at how much time and money is saved by removing the employee wardrobe hassles from your to-do list.
Along with our stringent inspection, detailed tracking, quality mending, and laundering services—which put us head and shoulders above the rest—we also make the rental process as simple as possible for our uniform rental program customers.
We will not force you into a contract. Many of our service agreements are only 12 months in length. How many times have you, or someone you know, signed a service agreement and regretted it? Most of our competitors will force you to stick to your service agreement, even if they cannot provide the service they originally promised.
We do not argue with our customers. If you are unhappy with your service agreement, we will negotiate a fair resolution.
Plus, unlike many of our large multi-national competitors who may leave you in the dark after signing the contract, our sales representatives and route service staff will call you on a regular basis to ensure that your ongoing requirements are met. We are a full-service provider for your facility needs and we also handle embroidering, janitorial supplies, mat and mop rental programs, and mending. Our staff will help put together the services you need to make the tough jobs easier.
If you already have uniforms and need to get onto a cleaning program, we welcome you to try our uniform cleaning and industrial laundry services.